No products in the cart.
Work Experience – (above 1 year)
- Responsible for video auditing and understanding the parameters of approved content.
- Responsible for outputting your own insights on content verticals and plans.
- Able to communicate and cooperate with multiple partners to promote work together.
- Able to quickly produce content ideas and plans based on current hot topics and suggest HTCs and trends to be created.
- Able to complete daily data processing tasks.
- Prepare and maintain weekly production schedules.
- Understand local popular culture, information, and be interested in the various vertical content.
- Master Urdu, English and can be used as a working language.
- Able to use word, excel and other office software proficiently.
- Smart and flexible, have the ability to learn quickly, and can adapt to the working environment of international co-working.
- Must have good communication and coordination skills.
- Should know local languages. Good at in English.
- Should be internet savvy and have an interest in watching videos.
- Should be honest, hardworking, and able to work for late hours and on weekly holidays as and when required.
- Must have his/own laptop.
- Preference will be given to candidate having degree in media and mass communications, social sciences.
Send your CV at: